The latest contributions to Apache Software Foundation projects
Yupiik is committed to investing in Open Source projects and in particular those of theApache Software Foundation™. François Papon, CTO of Yupiik, sets an example by getting involved in several programs. Appointed respectively:
- PMC member of Karaf,
- PPMC member of Unomi,
- and recently PMC member on Shiro.
Discover each of them in a few lines.
Apache Karaf ™
Apache Karaf™ provides paradigms for running and booting dual-polymorphic applications.
- Modern runtime It can function as an autonomous runtime and integrates several applications and technologies.
- Ready to use It offers ready-to-use functionalities (shell console, remote access, hot deployment, dynamic configuration,...). But also clustering, complete monitoring and alerting, an application repository.
- Turnkey solutions : It runs anywhere and on any machine including Java, cloud, docker images using karaf-boot and embedded mode
Apache Unomi ™
Apache Unomi™ is a customer data platform designed to manage customers, and data. It allows you to personalize the customer experience while respecting visitors' privacy rules (such as GDPR).
- Multi-channel harvesting Sales, web, emails, mobile, brick and mortar.
- Data distribution In the different departments and technologies, everyone has what they need in terms of data based on the access assigned.
- Integration of external data for segmentation, scoring and integrated confidentiality for both marketing and development services
Apache Shiro ™
Easy to use, flexible and accessible from the web, Apache Shiro™ is a security framework that allows:
- authentication: proof of user identity and login.
- authorization: access rights control
- cryptography: data protection and encryption
- session management: Personalization of access per user while taking into account time constraints.